Because people & nature need each other…
Founded in 1989, the mission of Friends of Buford Park & Mt. Pisgah is to protect and enhance native ecosystems and compatible recreation in the Mt. Pisgah area. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization working to conserve the Mt. Pisgah area’s incredible botanical, wildlife and recreational values. The Friends mobilize funding, scientific expertise and volunteer resources to improve the botanical, fish, wildlife and recreational values throughout the greater Mt. Pisgah area.!
Plot Sponsorship Showcase — Thursday, May 5th, 5:30 pm
You’re invited to a special, pre-sale event to showcase plant sponsorship opportunities!
Native Plant Sale and Open House — Saturday, May 7th, 9 am – noon
- Where: Native Plant Nursery at Buford Park/Mt. Pisgah
- Directions: Click here (follow signs on the day of the event)
- Plant list now available! CLICK HERE TO OPEN
- Additional info: Refreshments! 10:30 am nursery tour!
Our ongoing activities include:
- Enhancing recreation by improving trails to protect the park’s native beauty.
- Nurturing native habitats through scientific restoration projects.
- Cultivating a culture of stewardship through community involvement and volunteer service.
- Advocating for land protection and landowner collaboration in the greater Mt. Pisgah area.
Come visit us soon!
Do You Like Our Photos?
Friends of Buford Park & Mt. Pisgah proudly highlights Mt. Pisgah’s natural beauty using photographs provided by Friends, Volunteers, and Members. Falling Art Photography provides the Friends with professional pictures. Thanks to all.